✿ Saturday, February 23, 2013 ✿ 12:48 AM ✿ 0 response(s)
I can't deny, deep inside my heart, I want ya to stay with me tonight. But ya have to go work. To earn moo just to survive. We need sacrifices & efforts if we want to achieve something right? But I guess I miss ya. Way too much. :/ I will just pray for ya safety outside okay darling. Hurry head home please? 

So today. There are sweet & sour moments. I guess it's part & parcel of life. I teared a bit the moment I reached home. There are some things I shouldn't do earlier. Kinda regretted it but thank God I managed to realize it fast & apologize for my wrong doings. I don't like the guilty feeling, yes to err is human, but if there are chances for improvements, I will do. But of cos, there are times I will follow my ego. Then.. I will regret for life. 

Alhamdulilah. Lil princess got into final round for Baby Idol at Sg Expo just now. It was unexpected as baby girl was kinda sleepy when we were on stage & she didn't smile a lot so I really thank God for this. Hope ya will grow beautifully & be a good person. Ya just turned to nine months old yesterday (21st May). I pray to God so that we will always stay close to Him & appreciate for what we have. And Mom, thanks for accompanied me thru out the contest. I won't be standing where I am now if it's not because of ya tau. Love ya.

So.. after that, niece joined us & had lunch together. Mom decided to go Candylicious at RWS to survey candies for our very special lil girl's birthday candy buffet. Still deciding but hopefully we can make a memorable one for everyone. Niece enjoyed taking pictures so did I. Hehehe. 

Met ayah at Gombak for dinner & that's when I start to feel a bit restless. Did not know why until I reached home. Emptiness.. Only the gift from God pulled me through. I miss him. Oh Yes! I will never had enough of him, trust me! But we are coping well. I can't wait to spend the whole afternoon tmr with my two babies. Even though he has to work for night shift again, I am glad that we still see each other every day. That's the most important thing. Love.

XOXO