Hi night owls. Uhuh! I'm still wide awake. Supposed to continue my revision for First Aid exam later but I just changed my blog template so it's very tempting to update my blog as well. If hubby knows what I'm doing right now, I'm sure he's gonna kill me!! Hahah :P Well I'm kinda lonely tonight. Baby is at Mom's place & dearest husband is working. So yeah.. that's explain why I got free time to change my blog skin. Heh heh.
Anyhoos, I had a scrumptious dinner with the man after work at Swensen's. Oww yes! Ate my fav food, Pepperoni and Cheese pizza, & he (as always) had the Mega Burger. I wonder how could he finish it all & still ate half of my dessert. No wonder I call him Big Barney.. Hurhur.
Earlier today, I was supposed to go Kallang for a photoshoot with my girls but unfortunately, the assessment for First Aid had to be just now! So I had to withdraw myself from the semi finals.. :( Oh in case ya ain't sure what I'm talking about, it is the Miss Chantique 2013 pageant! I was really sad. Who knows this might the only chance I can get thru into the finals. But again, things happen for a reason. I had to make a decision. I believe set your priority right & God Willing good things will come later. I have to manage my time well. I have promised myself to try not to repeat my old habits again. & I know if there's a will, there's a way. Insyaallah.
Aite time to rest now! Eh not revising? Hehe wish me luck! Good night! :*