✿ Saturday, October 04, 2014 ✿ 8:39 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
I know I was a bit off my limits. I tried to be cool as cucumber but I can't. The moment he stepped into the house and said he was from the club, I feel like I'm a fool waiting for him. Trust me, when I reached home about midnight, I told myself he will be back soon. I had to convince myself that it would be alright to be out late once in awhile. The excused he gave for not inviting me to follow is none of his friends bring their partners. I told myself, nothing's gonna happen. Nothing's gonna happen? God please forgive me. I don't wanna be rude but he forgot who's at home. He admits the first thought when his former boss asked to hit the club was work. Second, was tired. Dang I wasn't even in his mind. Honey this ain't the first time. I can close one eye if he wanna take a break. I was so worried about his safety but he didn't even bother to inform me! I have never stop him from going anywhere before this. He claimed his phone died and forgot to inform me. Wait what, forgot? Clearly I have never been his first priority. And oh, I managed to get thru his line till 6 am. So... The phone died? Sigh. Initially I regret saying those words but being so nice to him will never change anything. Like I said this ain't the first time. Shit happens, we make up, happy moments and do it again. Yes he didn't do this regularly but goin out with the same clan and same shit happen again, something is wrong somewhere isn't it? Every time if he wanna go out with this clan, I feel like he's hiding something. But I choose to follow my heart, think positive and trust him (like I always do). Believe me, he's been a good man. Maybe honeymoon period is over I guess? Don't worry I will still try to be a good wife. As long I'm his woman, I will do what I need to do. I know nobody gonna read this post. The blog looks dead to me so yeah. Sorry if I pour out my personal problems here. I had no choice.