Salam earthlings. I'm so bored at home now, alone. So I decided to kill time by blogging. Flight later will be at 1500hrs. Means I can stay up late tonight. Hehehe lil princess is at MIL's place. Weekends duties as usual. Y'kno times like this I wish I could book a ticket & see who will try to find me when they realize I'm no longer there. Oh boy, emotions aside Jasmine.
So yeah a throwback post, I did a runway at Village Hotel Bugis. A good opportunity to work with Abg Fai (the boss) & fellow mates again. Very well known bridal in the Malay Bridal Industry. Really love his outfits! Feels like getting married again! Hahaha trust me, some (most actually!) of his dress make me feels likka princess for the day.
Yeap! Our candid moments! Love em to bits! Thank you Farah, Abg Fai & the team for inviting me to be part of this runway show. I really enjoyed duin this. :)
Photo credits to Ishardi Photography & JJamal Photography. So I guess that's it for now. Good night & have a great weekend people! xx