✿ Saturday, November 22, 2014 ✿ 5:46 PM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
I'm just lying down on the couch watching CSI for the past two hours. I learnt we have to be contented with what we have right now. Do not judge on someone's mistakes just because you think what you did was perfectly enough. Yes we did everything and anything for that someone but we forgot we have flaws too. We are too confident to think that he or she would not hurt our feelings just because we were mindful about theirs. I just realized we cannot be so hopeful or for me, put high expectations on someone. Because we think we deserved so much care, love and ... honesty. Give too much space it would led to bad opportunities or for bitches, good opportunities to take our limelight from our man. If we take precautions or what man say, control their movements, they say we are Queen control. But hey, to err is human. We need shit happens to create more awareness about our life. There are times you can take it easy, but sometimes you need to be careful with their hearts too. You know they will keep on fighting to keep you. But a lil wish from their small heart, hoping you would do the same thing too, to hold em tight, dearly and forever.

This are just random thoughts. I still love my Barney eh.

Xoxo.