✿ Friday, April 13, 2018 ✿ 5:30 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
Surprise! Surprise! How are you lovely earthlings?

I'm not really back but it suddenly occurred in my mind that I have left my blog dusty for at least four years? Typing while eating an apple.. Seems like leading a good life huh? Alhamdulilah but I'm honestly trying to level up spiritually, mentally, financially, physically (yes I went to the gym guise!) and emotionally.

Physically & emotionally..

Talking about that. Yeap! There's this guy he is so damn fine, papi. His muscles are so yummy. Gosh am I really typing this. Anyhoos, yeah he is somehow the reason why I wanna keep fit. Well it was kinda my fault that I made that one particular statement. Wished I didn't mentioned it but I redha aje lah sis. Moving forward, I will always pray happiness to those whom I have hurt in the past, intentionally or unintentionally. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I mean seriously Amira, what did you do right? But to err is human. Please forgive me as I really wanna be a better person. Even though I might make the same mistake twice or thrice but there were no ill intention towards anyone. I guess I lost myself too much when the old flame crushed my world. I grew stronger later but was blinded with selfishness, naive and emptiness. Till it hit me hard, when F left me too. 

May Allah forgive me & bless everyone else.

Much love,
Jassy