Rise & shine lovelies!
Alhamdulilah i guess morning was fine except that I decided to wake up 10 mins later after my alarm clock. I need a day whereby I can just chill prolly by the beach, with my baby boo playing by the pool, sunset, but since it's the fasting month my weekends are packed with plans. Well I am glad that I managed to spend time with my girlfriends & my mom especially but ykno, sometimes you just wanna have your own time. I am so busy with house preparations, the current & the upcoming one, thinking about the reno, the lightings, the furniture. The time & the money spent.. on the necessary & the unnecessary ones.
At this moment, I can only blame myself. I am trying so hard to be a better me. But there are times I feel like I can just slipped away from my so called good habits. A colleague once told me to be bad it's easy but to be good.. damn. So many temptations.
As for the current flame, people told me you will never find the right person if you never let go the wrong one. I stayed because I think about his good deeds to me. Yes he did shits too. I did too. The things that I did, only God knows how I'm feeling about it. I did asked myself am I happy right now? Half of my heart says, be contented. The other half, love yourself.
Oh by the way, I realised that God did actually gave me a few chances to redeem my happiness. I guess I was too blind, too naive to let go things and now AF have proved to me that I should have.. I should have.
6 more hours to knock off from work. Wish me luck!