I don't know if you readers noticed but I have started to don
tudung ever since Ramdhan. I hope it's gonna be permanent but currently what I can say is I am trying to be a better person, to be better Me. Y'kno when you're trying to be yourself and at the same time you keep reminding yourself, you do it for
Allah. Trust me, there were days I wanted to go out without it but I will feel guilty the moment I stepped out from the house. I mean I don't want my dad to responsible for my sins. Yeah even though I'm an adult now but my parents are my parents. I do not wish in hereafter They would question him why did you let your daughter to be so so so.. Why am i writing here so that one day if I happened to lose my faith, I might found this post and regain my will to be better. Once someone told me, to do bad things are easy in this life but to maintain good behavior,
fuhh.. Only God knows. So I have prayed to God to protect and bless to my loved ones whenever I'm not around them or prolly when I'm no longer around.
Anyhoos, I know i don't need to explain myself regarding this. At this moment, I will remove my tudung when I'm at work. At the office & during runway shows. So yeah you will still see my postings without it. Pardon me yeah.
As for now, have a blissful Friday all!
Assalamualaikum xx